Monday, March 16, 2009

Big Ten is Over!!!!!!!!!

I love basketball as much as the next guy. But 10 games in four days is a lot of basketball. Especially when the real pounding is not the ball on the court, but what happens to my liver from the pounding at the bar. I can handle my fair share, but what a hard few days. I am still filtering vodka out of my system. Katie came in for the weekend and we were able to spend some time together.



The capstone for the event is dinner at Mo's. If you have not gone to Mo's you must take the trip downtown to give it a try. Great steaks, one of the best wine lists in town, and pretty good service. We had 22 customers in for it and I think a great time was had by all. A new dessert was introduced this year. Cookie ala mode, think a big bowl with under cooked cookie and a big scoop of ice cream with hot fudge poured on it. I think one of my guests put it best, every bite is the best orgasm I have ever had! Glad I could accommodate.
Business as usual this week. Then off to golf in Tampa next week.
Take care kiddies!


1 comment:

  1. You did such a great job entertaining your customers at the Big 10 Conference Jeff! You are the best Dr Pepper rep anyone could ask for and people just love being around you. These are just a couple of the things your customers told me about you this past weekend. Thank you for working so hard to provide for Gabby and I. We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete