Wednesday, March 4, 2009

To Blog or Not To Blog

I am faced with a decision. To pursue this blog or not. If I only have one person visiting and no followers should I continue to type or am I justifying internal dialog with myself? Am I typing just to hear myself typing? Are there voices in my head or.... you get the point.

I had a laugh out loud moment when I was contemplating the future of this blog on the throne the other day. I thought how funny would it be to have a shit blog? Ya know take a picture of your BM everyday and post that? Do you think that has been done? Would I generate more interest in my incoherent ramblings if I did that?

I make this the watershed moment for my blog. If I don't start generating interest by the end of March, I will make this a BM blog.


Night Night Kiddies

2 comments:

  1. Honey, you just may not realize how many people check your blog. You are listed to the right of my page and many people check it I am sure. Don't get discouraged. And...don't make a poopy blog or else!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff...please do not turn this into a BM blog :-P. The world REALLY doesn't need that...cyberspace is already sick enough. Plus, I was already forced to look @ enough of those growing up in the same house as you. (j/k) Hope everyone is doing well, & that I get to see you guys sometime soon! ~Amy

    ReplyDelete