Monday, March 30, 2009

Golf Season is Here.... Houses beware!

Last week I went to Tampa to play golf with one of my friends/customers. We went down with the intention of playing bad golf on a good drunk and boy did we succeed. Flew in on Wednesday, hit the dog track, then hit Hooter's for dinner. You may ask; Why go to Hooter's on vaca? Well we went to the original Hooter's in Clearwater. I look at it like going to the original Starbucks in Seattle, sometimes you just have to see how things get started. Anyway 7 pitchers later we went to a bar and finished the night. Four hours later I am standing on the first tee box wondering if I should kneel down to put my ball on the tee so I don't fall over. We played 36 holes the first day Round one 95, Round two 89. Rust started to fall off at the turn on the second round and I found a swing or sobriety don't remember which. That night we went out drinking at some dive bar in the town we were staying in. It was ladies night, $7 cover for women with all they could drink draft beer and well drinks. If I was a chick I would have been the second skinniest girl in there. Nothing turns me on more than a girl drinking straight from the pitcher. Anyway, we left there after a short period of time to get some sleep. The next day we played another 18, it was a much tighter course with houses on both sides of the fairway with some tight landing areas. I only hit two houses and luckily got great bounces both times. I put a nice dent in one, and I don't know how well solar panels react to golf balls but it really shot my ball back off of the roof and in to the fairway. Shot a 83 on day two, not bad for the fourth round of the year.

This week is spring break in our home town so I am watching Gabby and working from home most of the week. Have a meeting in Nashville and going to the MMA fight the night before with some friends. One of these days I will have a camera to take pictures of whats going on but for now text is all ya get.

Night Night Kiddies

No comments:

Post a Comment